Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. At its heart is the chaotic Old Quarter, where the narrow streets are roughly arranged by trade. There are many little temples, including Bach Ma, honoring a legendary horse, plus Đồng Xuân Market, selling household goods and street food. Hạ Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islets. The region is popular for scuba diving, rock climbing and hiking, particularly in mountainous Cát Bà National Park.
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, our representative will meet you and transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner at local restaurant & overnight in Hanoi
- After breakfast, take Hanoi city tour covering Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum & Residence, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature ( The 1st University of Vietnam ). Lunch at local restaurant, then proceed to Halong town. Halong Bay was awarded by UNESCO as a world natural heritage in 1994 and now become one of new 7 Nature Wonders of the World. Take 4 hours drive will show you the diversity of the North Vietnam villages and rice fields along the journey. Dinner and overnight in Halong.
- After breakfast, board on cruise and start 4 hour cruising among limestone islands and photograph of stunning landscape of Ha Long. Passing by a fishing village to see local fish-men community and know more about their life. Cruising further to take photos of Ha Long Bay symbol . a " Fighting cock" rock. Visit Paradise Cave ( Thien Cung Cave ) - one of the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay. Lunch will be served on boat with the fresh seafood. Back to Hanoi in the afternoon then visit Hoan Kiem Lake. Free time for shopping at 36 ancient streets ( Hanoi Old Quarter ). In the evening, enjoy the Water Puppet Show - the most famous Vietnamese cultural show with folk song. Dinner and overnight in Hanoi.
- Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to airport for your departure flight home.
|- Hotel in twin sharing room basis with daily breakfast|
|- Transfer by ( PRIVATE ) air-conditioned van/bus as per itinary|
|- Meals as mentioned in itinary|
|- English / Chinese speaking guide throughout the journey|
|- Complimentary mineral water on tour ( 02 bottle / pax / day )|
|- Entrance fees , boat trips and excursions|
|- Travel insurance|
|- Visa Fees ( IF ANY )|
|- Domestic and International air tickets|
|- Personal expenses|
|- Halal Meal - Additional charge RM 15 / pax / meal ( Note : Halal Food only available at Hanoi & Hochiminh City only )|
|- Compulsory tipping at RM 18.00 / pax / day for 2 - 6 pax ( Must pre-collect in Malaysia )|
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY TOURS, MEALS OR OTHER SERVICES NOT UTILIZED BY PASSENGERS IN ALL PACKAGES.
- RATES IS APPLICABLE FOR MALAYSIAN PASSPORT HOLDER ONLY
- RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUACTION ANG TO BE ADVISE FROM TIME TO TIME.
- CHILD WITH BED ( CWB ) - UNDER 12 YEARS OLD : 85% OF ADULT TOUR FARE
- CHILD NO BED ( CNB ) - UNDER 12 YEARS OLD : 60% OF ADULT TOUR FARE
- CHILD FROM 12 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE : 100%
from MYR 645
from MYR 693
from MYR 1,850
from MYR 465
from MYR 420
Travel package(s) not available.