4 Days 3 Nights of Amazing City Adventures.
Macau is an autonomous region on the south coast of China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of cultural influences. Its giant casinos and malls on the Cotai Strip, which joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, have earned it the nickname, "Las Vegas of Asia." One of its more striking landmarks is 338m-high Macau Tower, with sweeping city views.
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei’s Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
- Ocean Park (Additional Fee)
- A-Ma Temple
- Macau Tower (ground floor)
- Kum Lam Statue (drive pass)
- Ruins of St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Casino & Souvenir shop
- Bauhinia Square
- Repulse Bay
- Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Jewellery Factory
- Chinese Herbs Shop
- For flight arriving or departing Macau between 2200 hrs to 0700 hrs, a surcharge will be imposed :- FIT @RM 60/pax/way GIT (10 paxs or above) @RM 50/pax/way (subject to change)
- English speaking guide in Macau is only on request basis and a surcharge will be applied base on individual itinerary**
- MFM/ HKG (by jetfoil) Upon arrival HKG own arrangement transfer to hotel
- Macau to HKG ferry schedule is around 6.00 to 6.30 PM
- Upon arrival into HKG, all paxs have to arrange own transfer from HKG ferry pier to thebelow selected hotel
- Half day Ocean Park Tour @RM 218/adult & RM 188/child (No FOC) (same day with the HKG city tour)(subjected to tour availability)
- ** Friday additional surcharge @RM 100/room /nite
- ** Saturday additional surcharge @RM 280/room/nite
- ** Blackout dates – 14~17 Apr/ 30 Apr~01 May/ 28~30 May’2017 (subject to final confirmation)