Kapas Island is an island located about 6 kilometers east of Marang, Malaysia, with a smaller island, Pulau Gemia, located north of it. It measures roughly 1.5 by 2.5 km. Its name, Pulau Kapas, refers to the island's white beaches.
Guests are able to enjoy the beautiful scenary by beach as well as fill the time with the activities available on the Island
Terms & Conditions:
- The above package requires a minimum of 04 person full paying per booking. All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Infant below 2 year old - FOC , passport copy is required when sending booking for verification , otherwise tour fare will be charge as child no bed. - Meals type Local Food.
- No refund shall be entertained (unless act of God /Death)
- Confirmed resort cannot be refunded in the event where paxs opt to change resort.
- Rates are all nett and in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia)
- Room type is STRICTLY subject to availability upon confirmation of booking.
from MYR 90
from MYR 592
from MYR 249
from MYR 440
AF TRAVEL SDN. BHD.
from MYR 676
CAT TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 590
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
from MYR 439