Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, part of the renowned chain of wax museums founded by Marie Tussaud of France, is located at the Peak Tower on Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong.
Enjoy fun day at Hong Kong Madame Tussauds
1. No Transfer
2. No Travel Insurances
3. No Meal voucher
4. No Guide service
5. No meeting point
1. E-Tickets required minimum 3 working days to process. (except Sat,Sun & Public Holiday).
2. Urgent Purchase shall resulted no guarantee of issuing on time for your visit.
3. Your E-Ticket/Voucher(s) will be issued 03 days before your departure in general, otherwise, will stated in product description.
4. Early release is upon request and it must be during non peak season only.
5. Price and promotion change without prior notice.
6. Urgent Purchase : Please contact us before purchase to ensure the availabilities of delivering you the tickets.
7. Your purchase has no cancellation and no refund value as condition as below:-
(a) when you did not redeem within 14 days after purchase.
(b) when the validity of the ticket(s) purchased has expired.
(c) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued and you asked for an amendment that cannot be done.
(d) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you did not make it to visit to the attraction
(e) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you were late to the meeting point.
8. Child rates apply to age 2 -11 years old. FREE admission for child age 1 and below.
9. Fixed Date. Visit on the fixed travel booking date with One Lead Name as per passport.
from MYR 565
from MYR 469
from MYR 375
from MYR 20
from MYR 319
Travel package(s) not available.