Duration: 4D 3N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: BETT/4D3NDK/WISOTA17
DESTINASIKU KUCHING + FREE TRADITIONAL SAMPAN CRUISE
Kuching, capital of the Malaysian state of Sarawak on the island of Borneo, is a bustling, diverse city of old colonial buildings and modern towers. Along its Sarawak River waterfront are food vendors, shophouses selling handicrafts and an esplanade with views of 19th-century landmarks: The Astana, former palace of the White Rajahs, and Fort Margherita, built to thwart pirates.
Meet upon arrival at Kuching International Airport, and assist transfer to city hotel for check in. Overnight at city hotel.
After breakfast, 0900hrs Start the day with full day Kuching City Tour. Experience the beauty of a multi-racial community and see places of interest & the essential part of Kuching includes the building of the White Rajahs, (Colonial Law Court, Clock Tower, Charles Brooke Memorial, Square Tower) bustling Chinatown, Chinese Temple. Discover the treasure of Sarawak Museum & Cat Museum, sight-seeing to Astana, Malay Village & Kuching Waterfront for traditional sampan cruise ride. After tour complete, assist transfer to city hotel for check in. Overnight at city hotel.
After breakfast, 0900 hrs Meet at hotel lobby. Visit to Sarawak Cultural Village to learn all about the 7 replicas of Sarawak major ethnical traditional houses: Chinese Farm House, Malay Stilted House, Melanau Tall House, Penan Hut and longhouses of the Bidayuh, Iban and Orang Ulu. Then proceed to the village’s theatre to witness cultural dance presentation.
1400 hrs Resume tour to Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. Walk through the jungle trail and look out for semi-wild Orang Utan in their natural habitat-an amazing experience to meet wild man of Borneo! On the way back to Kuching, stop at Sarawak Pottery Factory to buy souvenir and gift. After tour complete, back to hotel. Overnight at city hotel.
After breakfast, free at leisure until your departure transfer to the Kuching International Airport.
· Return Airport / Hotel transfer & tour transfer.
· Accommodation as per itinerary with breakfast.
· Meals as per itinerary.
· Tours with entrance fees as above stated or whichever applicable.
· Air Tickets.
· Optional Excursion.
· Additional meals and beverages.
· Personal expenses.
· Personal & Travel Insurance.
· Items not mentioned above.
* NO reservation or room blockage for the above quotation.
* Price quoted including 6% GST.
* The sequence of the itinerary subjected to change due to the hotel availability & traveling date
* The above quotation is NETT in RINGGIT MALAYSIA
* The rate quoted base on low season and NOT valid for peak season, eve and on Public Holidays in Malaysia
* Extra charges will impose for the arrival between timing 2300 Hours – 0700 Hours
* Rates quoted subject to change if the fuel and ground cost increase without prior notice
* Upon confirmation, please do kindly forward Non refundable part payment at 50% per person and balance should made 01 week before arrival payable to Borneo Exploration Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd
* Cancellation policy apply upon confirmation and issuance tickets and vouchers
from MYR 428
from MYR 1,078
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
from MYR 1,209
CAT TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 680