Duration: 3D 2N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: BETT/3D2NKETRA/WISOTA17
KUCHING EXTRAVAGANZA (WEEKEND) + FREE TRADITIONAL SAMPAN CRUISE
Meet upon arrival at Kuching International Airport, and then proceed for 3 hours Kuching City Tour. Experience the beauty of a multi-racial community and see places of interest & the essential part of Kuching includes the building of the White Rajahs, (Colonial Law Court, Clock Tower, Charles Brooke Memorial, Square Tower) bustling Chinatown, Chinese Temple. Discover the treasure of Sarawak Museum & Cat Museum, sight-seeing to Astana, Malay Village & Kuching Waterfront. Proceed to Kuching Orchid garden. Located opposite the Kuching Waterfront, the orchid garden occupies 2.7ha inside a park. It serves as one of the city’s major tourist lure, offering both horticultural and botanical attractions. Developed and managed by Kuching North City Hall, the orchid garden boasts a magnificent collection of 60,182 mother plants comprising 120 species and hybrids of orchid. Proceed to Kuching Waterfront for traditional sampan cruise. After tour complete, assist transfer to city hotel for check in. Overnight at city hotel.
After breakfast, 0900hrs Meet at hotel lobby. Visit to Sarawak Cultural Village to learn all about the 7 replicas of Sarawak major ethnical traditional houses: Chinese Farm House, Malay Stilted House, Melanau Tall House, Penan Hut and longhouses of the Bidayuh, Iban and Orang Ulu. Then proceed to the village’s theatre to witness cultural dance presentation.
1400hrs Resume tour to Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. Walk through the jungle trail and look out for semi-wild Orang Utan in their natural habitat-an amazing experience to meet wild man of Borneo!. Stop at Sarawak Pottery Factory to buy souvenir and gift.
Drive out from the city to a small town called Siniawan Night Market. Siniawan is a small village, populated mostly by Chinese, which nearly became non-existent. The main street is charming with the second storeys having a unique and very attractive timber frontage. There is a night market Fridays, and weekends with locally made crafts and plenty of dining to choose from. It's better to go just before dark so you can walk around and see the street & Chinese temple before dark. Fantastic place to chill out and spend an evening soaking up the atmosphere & if you get talking to the locals there is a really interesting history. Dinner at own expenses. Return to the city for overnight.
After breakfast, free at leisure until your departure transfer to the Kuching International Airport.
· Return Airport / Hotel transfer & tour transfer.
· Accommodation as per itinerary with breakfast.
· Meals as per itinerary
· Tours with entrance fees as above stated or whichever applicable.
· English Speaking guided tour.
· Air Tickets.
· Optional Excursion.
· Additional meals and beverages.
· Personal expenses.
· Personal & Travel Insurance.
· Items not mentioned above.
* NO reservation or room blockage for the above quotation.
* Price quoted including 6% GST.
* The sequence of the itinerary subjected to change due to the hotel availability & traveling date
* The above quotation is NETT in RINGGIT MALAYSIA
* The rate quoted base on low season and NOT valid for peak season, eve and on Public Holidays in Malaysia
* Extra charges will impose for the arrival between timing 2300 Hours – 0700 Hours
* Rates quoted subject to change if the fuel and ground cost increase without prior notice
* Upon confirmation, please do kindly forward Non refundable part payment at 50% per person and balance should made 01 week before arrival payable to Borneo Exploration Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd
* Cancellation policy apply upon confirmation and issuance tickets and vouchers
from MYR 1,078
from MYR 438
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
from MYR 1,209
CAT TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 680