The Sky Terrace 428, standing at 428 metres above sea level, is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across the Hong Kong. Whether you visit The Peak in the morning, afternoon or nighttime, The Sky Terrace 428 is a scenic spot that you should not miss!
1) Hong Kong Sky Terrace 428 1-Day Ticket + Victoria Peak Tram Tickets (One way Express Tram Pass and One way Normal Tram Pass)
- Meeting point representative guide service
- Meeting point outside of Central MRT Station (Please refer to the location map provided below)
- The departure time from the Meeting Point to The Peak is fixed at 12.00pm / 2.00pm / 4.00pm (Daily) and you are required to present yourselves at least 10 minutes before departure to confirm your attendance.
- The representative will lead you up with the Express Pass that enable you to skip 2hours queue at the Tram Station. Upon reaching The Peak, you are free to visit the Sky Terrace.
- Return on own by Tram and Normal Pass.
(The Meeting Point outside of Central MRT Station.)
Hong Kong Sky Terrace 428 1-Day Ticket + Victoria Peak Tram Tickets (One way Express Tram Pass and One way Normal Tram Pass)
Present the E-Tickets to show to the Guide at the meeting point.
Meeting point representative guide service
1. No Transfer
2. No Travel Insurances
3. No Meal voucher
1. E-Tickets required minimum 3 working days to process. (except Sat,Sun & Public Holiday).
2. Urgent Purchase shall resulted no guarantee of issuing on time for your visit.
3. Your E-Ticket/Voucher(s) will be issued 03 days before your departure in general, otherwise, will stated in product description.
4. Early release is upon request and it must be during non peak season only.
5. Price and promotion change without prior notice.
6. Urgent Purchase : Please contact us before purchase to ensure the availabilities of delivering you the tickets.
7. Your purchase has no cancellation and no refund value as condition as below:-
(a) when you did not redeem within 14 days after purchase.
(b) when the validity of the ticket(s) purchased has expired.
(c) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued and you asked for an amendment that cannot be done.
(d) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you did not make it to visit to the attraction
(e) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you were late to the meeting point.
8. Child rates apply to age 3 -12 years old. FREE admission for child age 2 and below.
from MYR 72
from MYR 79
from MYR 79
from MYR 469
from MYR 75
Travel package(s) not available.