Duration: 3D 2N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: 3D2NLGKFNE
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah (Malay: Langkawi Permata Langkawi) is an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea, some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. The islands are a part of the state of Kedah, which is adjacent to the Thai border. On 15 July 2008, Sultan Abdul Halim of Kedah had consented to the change of name to Pulau Langkawi in conjunction with his Golden Jubilee Celebration as Pulau Langkawi is its own state. By far the largest of the islands is the eponymous Langkawi Island with a population of some 64,792, the only other inhabited island being nearby Tuba Island. Langkawi is also an administrative district with the town of Kuah as largest town. Langkawi is a duty-free island.
1.RM 65.00 adult, upgrade to Mangrove Tour
2.RM 60.00 child, upgrade to Mangrove Tour
3. RM 20.00 – RM 100.00 per room per night during Malaysia public holidays/holiday eves & school holidays (differs for each hotel, please check with us)
Welcome to Langkawi!! Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for check-in and free and easy at your own leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Driver will pick up from hotel and proceed to the Langkawi Island-Hopping & Eagle Feeding Tour which takes you on a journey to discover the fabled sights of some of Langkawi’s most gorgeous islets. Starting with ‘Pulau Singa Besar’ – literally translated to mean Big Lion Island – you will be able to venture through the lush greenery of the rainforests or soak up the sun on its beautiful beaches. Tourists can take a quiet stroll down the beach, visit the animal sanctuary or swim in its crystal clear waters. Then ‘Pulau Dayang Bunting’ (the Pregnant Maiden Lake) is a unique island with the largest fresh water lake in Malaysia and the second largest island within Langkawi archipelago. The crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches of ‘Pulau Beras Basah’ (Wet Rice Island) are ideal for swimming. Upon tour completion send back to hotel.
After breakfast, free at leisure until departure transfer to the airport. We wish to see you back here again!
1.Air ticket and taxes
2.Optional entrance fee
1. Minimum 2 paxs travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry).
2. Joint tour for Island Hopping program.
3. Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice.
4. All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
5. Recommended tipping RM10 per pax per day. Pay directly to tour guide or driver.
6. Surcharge applicable accordingly if period of stay is not within the validity period stated above (please refer to the hotel categories and choices during booking).
7. Above rates valid for FIT booking only. GIT (10 paxs & above) kindly send to email@example.com for quotation.
8. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable.
9. Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges.
We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government.
from MYR 340
from MYR 275
from MYR 675
from MYR 760
from MYR 775
CAT TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 1,600
TUMPUAN VACATION SDN. BHD.
from MYR 2,418