30-G, Pusat Perniagaan Danau Lumayan, Jalan Danau Lumayan 1, Off Jalan Tasik Permaisuri 1,
57100 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
KKKP No. : 4108
MATTA Member No. : MA2119
Duration: 8D 7N
Minimum Pax: 1
Package Code: 8KCX
Assembly at airport for departure flight. Upon arrival Jeju, transfer to hotel check in, overnight.
SONGWOL-DONG FAIRYTALE VILLAGE/BIBIMBAP DIY /YONGDUAM ROCK/NANTA SHOW
• Songwol-dong Fairytale Village - Village provides a colourful collection of the best fairy tales and comics characters.
MYSTERIOUS ROAD/SEONGSAN IICHULBONG SUNRISE PEAK/SEOPJIKOJI/SEONGEUP FOLK VILLAGE/TESEUM SAFARI/3D TRICKEYE MUSEUM + ICE MUSEUM
• Mysterious Road - experience the phenomenon of going uphill with the vehicle’s engine.
• Seongeup Folk Village - to see the Korean traditional folk custom material and you can meet the island people who still live behind the stone courtyard walls in thatched roof rock homes.
GREBIN SEOUL MUSEUM/NAMI ISLAND
• Nami Island - visit the famous Korean Drama “Winter Sonata” shooting place by ferry.
MT SORAKSAN NATIONAL PARK/NAKSANSA TEMPLE/JEONGDONGJIN STATION
• Mt. Soraksan National Park - one of the most beautiful national parks in Korea, visit Shinheung Fortress and the sitting Buddha.
** Mount Sorak Maple Leaf is expected on 10 OCT - 15 NOV 2017
EVERLAND THEME PARK/NAMSAN OCTAGONAL HALL & LOVE LOCK WALL/DONGDAEMUN MARKET
• Namsan Octagonal Hall & Love Lock Wall - “My Love from The Star” shooting Palace. Octagonal located in the Nanshan Park Central. Mt. Namsan in central Seoul is emerging as a must-see for a growing number of couples, young and old. Along the ground terrace attached to the tower, hundreds of locks are hanging, showing the eternal love of their owners. The locks hanging on the fences with the keys thrown away are meant to ensure sweethearts’ vows to never separate are kept.
DEOKSUGUNG PALACE/NATIONAL GINSENG SHOP/COSMETIC SHOP/HERBAL OUTLET/KIMCHI MAKING SESSION/MYEONGDONG & LOTTE DUTY FREE SHOP
• Deoksugung Palace - Deoksugung was originally the residence of Prince Wolsan, the older brother of King Seongjong. This residence became a royal palace' during the Imjin war after all of the other palaces were burned in 1592 during the Imjin wars. King Seonjo was the first Joseon king to reside at the palace.
RED PINE SHOP/BUCKCHON HANOK VILLAGE/LOCAL PRODUCT SHOP
• Buckchon Hanok Village - surrounded by Gyeongbokgung Palace,Changdeokgung Palace and Jongmyo Shrine. Bukchon Hanok Village is home to hundreds of traditional houses, called hanok, that date back to the Joseon Dynasty. The name Buckchon which literally translates to "northern village" came about as the neighborhood lies north of two significant Seoul
landmarks, Cheonggyecheon Stream and Jongno. Today, many of these hanoks operate as cultural centers, guesthouses, restaurants and tea houses, providing visitors with an opportunity to experience, learn and immerse themselves in traditional Korean culture.
* All price quoted exclude Travel Insurance RM57/ pax. * The itinerary and rate are subject to change without prior notice.
* Group based on minimum 16 to go, 19 Adult + 1 Tour Leader. * Chinese Speaking Guide, (English Speaking Guide provided upon requested).
* By Cathay Dragon - Child half twin 100% adult tour fare, Child with bed 95% adult tour fare, Child without bed 85% adult tour fare, Infant: Cathay Dragon (CX) - RM 850 per pax.
* Booking confirmation subject to availability.
* In the event of adverse weather or unforeseen circumstances, local ground operator reserves the right to alter the tour itinerary without prior notice.
* No refund for any unused services * Non-refundable deposit requested upon confirmation.
from MYR 898
from MYR 738
from MYR 648
from MYR 798
from MYR 808
TRIBA-EAST TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 869