Duration: 3D 2N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: AFLEGOLAND05
LEGOLAND Malaysia opens its 76 acres of adventure on 15th September 2012. The park is packed full of family fun with more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Almost everything is hands-on, so you can push, pedal and program,or steer, squirt and splash, your way through a truly interactive experience – and of course there’s building too. LEGOLAND Malaysia has seven themed areas of attractions for all ages. It’s an inspirational land where the children are the heroes. From LEGO® experiment centres to rollercoasters,the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family. The centrepiece is MINILAND, where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It’s an interactive world on a scale of 120, where people, trains and aeroplanes come to life at the touch of a button.
Own transport to hotel hotel check in
Breakfast at hotel, Collect LEGOLAND DAY PASS ( tickets) from our sales personnel, coach transfer to Legoland
10 hour(s) Seat In Coach
Breakfast at hotel, room check out
1 .All rate quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
2. Minimum 02 persons
3. Full payment upon booking request ( reservation will only proceed after full payment received).
4. Booking status will revert within 03 working days (thru email) after booking received.
5. Reservation is subject to available upon request, confirmation letter will email direct to customer after booking confirmed.
6. Reservation not allowed to cancel after booking confirmed (on guarantee basis).
7. Adult: ages 12 and above. Child: ages 3-11
HOW TO GET HERE
From the North-South Highway / Senai Airport
- Take Tuas / Nusajaya / Pontian / Tanjung Pelepas EXIT 253 > Proceed to Nusajaya EXIT 312 > LEGOLAND® Malaysia signage will lead you to the destination !
From Johor Bahru / CIQ / Singapore via the Coastal Highway
- From Danga Bay, proceed straight via the Coastal Highway > Proceed all the way to Nusajaya > LEGOLAND Malaysia will be seen before reaching Kota Iskandar.
From Singapore via the Tuas Second Link
- Proceed until you see the Nusajaya EXIT 312 > You will see LEGOLAND Malaysia signage
Degrees, Minutes, & Seconds: 1º 25’ 38" N 103º 37’ 47" E
Decimal Degrees: 1.427361, 103.62987
GPS: N 1 25.642, E 103 37.792
TRIBA-EAST TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 105