Duration: 4D 3N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: AFBDO002
Bandung is the capital city of West Java and the third largest city in Indonesia after Jakarta and Surabaya. Nicknamed Parijs van Java (Paris of Java) by the Dutch for its resemblance to Paris and European atmosphere back to the colonial times, Bandung also earned another nickname as Kota Kembang, literally meaning the Flower City since Bandung used to have a lot of flowers.
Located at the altitude of 768m with the surroundings of lush and beautiful Parahyangan mountains make the climate mild and pleasant. The city has been well known for the universities, apparel products and a great place for gastronomic adventure. Nowadays, Bandung has become a very popular weekend escape and the paradise for the shopper. It home to hundreds of factory outlets and fashion shops
Welcome to Bandung, Relax and unwind after checking-in to your hotel. Balance the day is your free time. Consider a stroll around this fashion city on your own.
2 hour(s) Seat In Coach
Travelling south from Bandung, you will find yourself surrounded by mountains with magnificent sceneries, a rolling evergreen landscape of neatly cropped tea bushes, clumps of tropical forests, and misty hilltops. Your guided journey includes:
• Situ Patenggang, an enchanting lake, offers picturesque scenery, cool fresh air and quiet serenity.
• Kawah Putih, amidst the fascinating setting, a surreal beauty radiates from an enchanting crater lake
• Marvels on the Mount Patuha tea plantations
• Amaze with the picturesque Kampung Cai Ranca Upas (Ranca Upas Water Village )
• Kampung Cai Ranca Upas (Ranca Upas Water Village ), truly indulge those who enjoy the beauty of nature, a natural park located within the Alam Endah Village, Ciwidey district
• Factory Outlet, dotting the main Dago Avenue and Jalan Riau that offers a large number of factory outlets, to find the latest trendy apparel at reasonable prices
• Padasuka Village, home to the famous Saung Angklung Udjo, for your late afternon Angklung performance
Lunch served at Sawung Gawir Restaurant
Dinner served at Kampiun Restaurant
8 hour(s) Seat In Coach
Drive north from Bandung and you’ll be greeted by the natural beauty of the hills and valleys. Refresh your mind and unwind through a pleasant journey to Lembang, north of Bandung. On the way, stops at:
• Bandung, The Museum of the Asian-African Conference is definitely worth a visit and is one of the best preserved tropical art deco buildings/ This will be a good opportunity to take a flash back in history.
• The “Gedung Satay” governor’s office, admire Bandung’s art-deco architectural heritage
• POM TAHU that sells the famous Tahu Lembang (Lembang tofu) and fresh milk in various flavors
• Strawberry farm, where you can buy fresh strawberries or even pick them yourself.
• Ciater Hot Spring, is a nice park with small geothermal warm spring pools in which we can sit or swim
Lunch served at New Balibu Restaurant l Dinner served at Praoe Restaurant
Remarks: Extend your journey and drive further up to the Tangkuban Perahu Volcano at an additional cost at MYR 130 per person.
8 hour(s) Seat In Coach
Enjoy your last day at leisure. It is time to bid farewell to Bandung, your Local tour guide and driver. Airport transfer is provided.
1. MINIMUM NUMBER OF PASSENGER FOR TOUR PACKAGES
Minimum number of 2 adults required, Sit-in-Coach basis.
2. TOUR PACKAGE
Contents as per described in itinerary, except Peak Season Surcharge &Compulsory Dinner. It does not include any air fare or airport tax.
3. DEPOSIT PAYMENT
A deposit of RM 200 per person will require upon reservation, deposit payment made will be non-refundable once reservation confirmed, balance payment will be One month before departure (subject to change due to any peak season apply)
For group booking of 10 rooms and above, deposit of 80% is required upon confirmation of booking thereafter the balance to be paid 3 weeks prior to group arrival.
50% of package rate will be charged if tour cancelled less than 10 working days prior to arrival on Low Season period and 20 working days prior to arrival on High & Peak Season period. In the event of no show, full package rate will be charged. All other property specific policies are based on working day (Mon-Fri).
5. UNUSED SERVICES
No refund will be given for any unused services.
AF Travel Sdn Bhd acts only in the capacity as an agent for hotels,transportation companies and all other suppliers engaged the operation of providing various services requested. It shall not be responsible for any loss,damage, accident, changes in schedule arising from factors within or beyond our control.
7. TOUR & PRICES
All tours and prices subject to changes without notice.
AF Travel Sdn. Bhd.
A3-G2-8, Level G2, Block A3, Solaris Dutamas, No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-6207 9383 Fax : 603-6207 9483
Office Hours : Monday - Friday (0900 – 1800 hrs)
Website : www.lcc-aftravel.com / www.aftravel.travel
from MYR 376
from MYR 676
from MYR 408
Travel package(s) not available.