Duration: 4D 3N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: INDONESIA
AMARIS | POP HOTELS | ZEST HOTEL | MIDTONW EXPRESS | SIMILAR
FAVE HOTEL | YELLOW STAR HOTEL | GRAND ORCHID | D’SALVATORE | SIMILAR
THE JAYAKARTA HOTEL | CRISTAL HOTEL | PLATINUM | KJ HOTEL | SIMILAR
Upon arrival in Adisucipto Int'l airport of Jogyakarta, meeting service with our friendly guide then direct to Kota Gede has been famous since 1930s as the centre of Yogya's silver industry, the main street leading into town from the north is lined with busy silver workshop where you're free to wander around and watch the silversmith at work then visit the Batik making process at Tirtodipuran complex. Lunch at local restaurant. Continued to Kasongan Village is known for the traditional clay potteries. In there, you would see that most of the people are clay artisans, with their natural artistic talent. Many kinds of goods are produced, which most are household ones like moneyboxes, vases, animal figures, and many others. Next, to Manding Village - the place has many leather craftsmen and shops selling leather products such as jackets, shoes, bag, belt as well as varied accessories made of leather like picture frames and key hanger. Afterward, drive southward to Parangtritis Beach, not only as a beach resort where sand-dunes, sandy beach and rocky cliffs meet, but it is also a historical place which closely related to the mysterious legend of the Queen of the South Ocean Kanjeng Ratu Kidul , who together with her confident, the feared Nyai Loro Kidul, the ever youthful and beautiful queen, reign over sea nymphs & spirits. Dinner at local restaurant provided on the way transfer to hotel & rest of the night is free for your own leisure.
This morning we will visit Sultan Palace which still today considered the highest ranking court of Indonesia where old custom of courtesy are still practiced, Water Castle, Bird Market then visit the second most complete museum in Indonesia Sonobudoyo. It has various collections of antique relics and other cultural and historical items which are well worth seeing. Lunch at local restaurant. Enjoying shopping experience, hunting exclusive souvenirs of Jogja, tourists may walk on foot along the arcades of Malioboro Street. There are many vendors selling their merchandises, ranging from such local handicrafts as batik, rattan ornament, leather puppet, bamboo handicrafts (key holder, ornament lamp, and others) as well as blangkon (Javanese / Jogjanese traditional cap) and silver goods to general little things that you may find in other trading places including to Mirota Batik, Omah Mode & Cosmos Factoty Outlets. Evening, transfer to local restaurant for dinner.
This morning we will visit the beauty of Mount Merapi from Kaliadem Village, its slope located approximately 5 km from the top of Merapi. Leaving Merapi's slope for a stop at Salak Fruit Plantation. Continued to Magelang district to visit the magnificent Borobudur temple, built with 60.00 m3 of stones in the 8th century. Follow the life of the founder of Buddhism (Siddharta Gautama) carved on the walls. Two other small temples, Pawon and Mendut, both related to Borobudur, will be visit afterwards. Lunch at local restaurant.Back to Jogyakarta & evening dinner at local restaurant. Enjoy the hotel facility.
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for home flight to KUL. End of services. ( B )
• Chd below 10Yrs share with chd use twin share will charge normal fare
• Chd below 10yrs share with parent use extra bed will charge 95%
• Chd below 10yrs share with parent not use extra bed will charge 65%
• Every 15 Paying will get 1 FOC for TL on twin share
• Infant no fare no services
• Chd no bed b’fast share with parent no charge otherwise will be own cost
OTHERS NOTICE:riceacbove exclude the following
• Room Service
• Flight Ticket
• Airport Tax
• Security Charges
• Telephone Calls
• Laundry and any others items
• Christmas and New Year : 35% surcharge from normal rate
• Chinese New Year : 10 % surcharge from normal ratertant Note
• Quotation tour fare is only valid for Asian Passport Holder.
• Above fare is base on PRIVATE Tour package, min 02 paxs per departure.
• Child With Bed 85% , Without Bed 65%
• Non refundable for no show passenger.
• Above tour fare itinerary Provide Halal Meal. Request Chinese Food additional RM 12.00 per pax per meal.
• Deadline for Full Payment, refer to confirmation reply.
• Above Tour provide Malay or English speaking Guide.
• Mandarin speaking guide will be charges RM 95.00/day/tour (only for grp )
• Fare subject to change with or without prior notice.
• No refund value for unutilized program.
• Payment by credit card subject to 2.5% credt card charge