When the Gyeongchun Line, a double-tracked railway line connecting Seoul and Chuncheon, opened on December 20, 2010, it replaced the Mugunghwa train that traveled this route for 70 years. Built on the site where the train on the Gyeongchun Line stops, Gangchon Rail Park is a popular tourist attraction where visitors can pedal along old railroad tracks while taking in the lovely Bukhangang River scenery. Opened on August, 2012, the rail park operates from three stations: Gimyujeong Station, Gangchon Station, and Gyeonggang Station. The distance between Gimyujeong Station and Gangchon Station is approximately 8km and the round-trip distance to Gyeonggang Station is approximately 6km.
Terms & Conditions
Please email VISITOR details as requested at below to salam.
1. Invoice Number:
2. Visitor full name as per passport. (One lead name only for adult / All children and senior citizen names:)
3. IC/ID card number for lead person.
4. No of travelers (no of adult, no of children and senior citizen with age based on month and year of born).
5. 1 valid mobile contacts (one can be contacted via phone calls/one can be contacted via WhatsApp during your travel).
6. Preferred gmail address for us to email you the E-Tickets.
7. Date you leave your home countries to the places of visit.
8. Date/Time you wish for the visit.
Redemption Terms and Conditions
1. E-Tickets required minimum 3 working days to process. (except Sat,Sun & Public Holiday).
2. Urgent Purchase shall resulted no guarantee of issuing on time for your visit.
3. Your E-Ticket/Voucher(s) will be issued 03 days before your departure in general, otherwise, will stated in product description.
4. Early release is upon request and it must be during non-peak season only.
5. Price and promotion change without prior notice.
6. Urgent Purchase : Please contact us before purchase to ensure the availabilities of delivering you the tickets.
7. Your purchase has no cancellation and no refund value as condition as below:-
(a) when you did not redeem within 14 days after purchase.
(b) when the validity of the ticket(s) purchased has expired.
(c) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued and you asked for an amendment that cannot be done.
(d) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you did not make it to visit to the attraction
(e) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you were late to the meeting point.