Every child is a natural-born scientist. At KidsSTOP™, we seek to enhance their skills of inquiry, investigation and innovation. Managed by Science Centre Singapore, KidsSTOP™ caters to children aged 18 months to 8 years. We provide a safe and experiential learning environment where children can discover the wonders of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) through interactive play at our exhibits in various thematic zones. Children also get to engage in Fun Spot activities that are expertly facilitated by our science educators.
* QR-code on phone or printed voucher show it to the ticketing counter. Any lost ticket will be on own responsibilities and no replacement.
Terms & Conditions
Please email VISITOR details as requested at below to salam.
1. Invoice Number:
2. Visitor full name as per passport. (One lead name only for adult / All children and senior citizen names:)
3. IC/ID card number for lead person.
4. No of travelers (no of adult, no of children and senior citizen with age based on month and year of born).
5. 1 valid mobile contacts (one can be contacted via phone calls/one can be contacted via WhatsApp during your travel).
6. Preferred gmail address for us to email you the E-Tickets.
7. Date you leave your home countries to the places of visit.
8. Date/Time you wish for the visit.
Redemption Terms and Conditions
1. E-Tickets required minimum 3 working days to process. (except Sat,Sun & Public Holiday).
2. Urgent Purchase shall resulted no guarantee of issuing on time for your visit.
3. Your E-Ticket/Voucher(s) will be issued 03 days before your departure in general, otherwise, will stated in product description.
4. Early release is upon request and it must be during non-peak season only.
5. Price and promotion change without prior notice.
6. Urgent Purchase : Please contact us before purchase to ensure the availabilities of delivering you the tickets.
7. Your purchase has no cancellation and no refund value as condition as below:-
(a) when you did not redeem within 14 days after purchase.
(b) when the validity of the ticket(s) purchased has expired.
(c) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued and you asked for an amendment that cannot be done.
(d) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you did not make it to visit to the attraction
(e) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you were late to the meeting point.