Minimum Pax: 1
Package Code: THPH01
The Habitat on Penang Hill is world-class rainforest discovery centre set on the fringes of a 130-million year rainforest on Penang Hill, easily accessible via Penang Hill Funicular Train from Ayer Itam, Penang or Botanical Gardens Penang. With its Nature Trails, iconic Curtis Crest Tree Top Walk and awe-inspiring Langgur Way Canopy Walk, The Habitat provides unrivalled opportunities for people to experience the rainforest in a whole new way.
1. Enter the park via Habitat Cafe
2. Enjoy guided nature walk with The Habitat Naturalist
3. Enjoy 360 degree panoramic view of the island and mainland at Curtis CrestTreetop Walk
4. Experience all the forest layers from forest floor to emergent canopy at Langgur Way Canopy Walk.
5. Rest and relax at Giant Swings and Pavilions
6. Visit shop and cafe for souvenir and delicious meals and drinks