Chiang Mai Art in Paradise was opened in in July 2013, recently unveiled the world’s biggest 3D art museum called “Art in Paradise”. This is the first of its kind in Thailand’s North. This gallery was hand painted by a group of artists who flew all the way from Korea. It was founded and funded by Korean Jang Kyu Suk. The founder told that the Chiang Mai Art in Paradise is different from the one in Pattaya which was the first 3D art museum of Thailand. He elaborated that the new one has more creative, imaginative and colorful paintings in the form of “interactive art” which needs participation and imagination of viewers.
Enjoy fun day at Chiangmai Art In Paradise
1. No Transfer
2. No Travel Insurances
3. No Meal voucher
4. No Guide service
5. No meeting point
1. E-Tickets required minimum 3 working days to process. (except Sat,Sun & Public Holiday).
2. Urgent Purchase shall resulted no guarantee of issuing on time for your visit.
3. Your E-Ticket/Voucher(s) will be issued 03 days before your departure in general, otherwise, will stated in product description.
4. Early release is upon request and it must be during non peak season only.
5. Price and promotion change without prior notice.
6. Urgent Purchase : Please contact us before purchase to ensure the availabilities of delivering you the tickets.
7. Your purchase has no cancellation and no refund value as condition as below:-
(a) when you did not redeem within 14 days after purchase.
(b) when the validity of the ticket(s) purchased has expired.
(c) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued and you asked for an amendment that cannot be done.
(d) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you did not make it to visit to the attraction
(e) when the E-ticket(s) has been issued to you and you were late to the meeting point.
8. Child rates apply to child in height below 130cm only..
9. Fixed Date. Visit on the fixed travel booking date with One Lead Name as per passport.
Redemption Instructions :
Please redeem from Triba -East Travel Sdn Bhd (KPL4872) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete information below :
(a) Full Name as per passport (One name)
(b) IC. Number (For Malaysian)
(c) Passport Number (For Malaysia and Non Malaysian )
(d) Valid Mobile Contact - Please indicate number (s) for international calls or whataspp .
(d) Additional Email address(s)
(e) Traveling Date -- Date that you are leaving the countries.
(f) Date of Visit -- Fixed Date
from MYR 75
from MYR 72
from MYR 149
from MYR 999
from MYR 62
Travel package(s) not available.