Duration: 3D 2N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: CATMDN2018
Medan is the capital of Indonesia’s North Sumatra province. The huge Maimun Palace and octagonal Great Mosque of Medan dominate the city center, combining Islamic and European styles. Just north are Jalan Selat Panjang street, famed for its ethnic food stalls, and Tjong A Fie Mansion, a museum in a former Chinese merchant’s home. Southwest is the striking Indo-Moghul Catholic church of Graha Maria Annai Velangkanni.
You will be greeted by your tour guide / driver cum guide on arrival at Kuala Namu International Airport in Medan.. Transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, proceed to Parapat Lake Toba. Enroute stop at Patent Shop to buy local food products such as Teng Teng or Ting Ting. Arrive at Parapat, a town on the shore of serene Lake Toba. Check in to hotel for accommodation. Dinner at hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at hotel, then cruise Lake Toba by ferry boat for about 45 minutes. Visit Tomok Village to see the ancient tomb of King Sidabutar. Back to Parapat. Transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch tour continues to Berastagi. Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy ginger tea and fried bananas (personal expenses). Stop at Sipiso Piso waterfall to see this magnificent 110 metres tall waterfall and an extraordinary view of Lake Toba from the north side. Proceed to Berastagi. Upon arrival in Berastagi visit the Central Fruit Market to buy tropical fruits, vegetables and flowers. Continue the trip to Medan. Upon arrival check in to hotel.
Breakfast at Hotel, Free at own leisure till pick up time transfer to the Airport to your next destination.
• Hotel as requested, Meals as per itinerary, Transport with AC
• Driver Cum Guide service for F.I.T bookings and base on Malay or English speaking .
• Entrance fees , parking , and porter .
• Personal Expenses, Optional Tour ,
• Air Tickets , Insurance & Not indicated in package
• Tipping Compulsory RM 30/pax for Tour Guide / Driver ( Pre-collect at Malaysia )
• Return Air Ticket
• Travel Insurances RM35 per pax
- The above package requires a minimum of 02 paxs full paying (GV2) per booking.
- No surcharge for Halal Meal meals
- All transfers are based on Private Basis .
- Confirmed hotels cannot be refunded in the event where paxs opt to change hotels when in Medan / Parapat / Berastagi and subject to new charges
- The above rates are strictly for MALAYSIA Market
- All rates are subject to to change without prior notice.
- Itinery are subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition .and at the discreation of local tour operator
- No refunds will be given for any tours, meals or other services not utilized by passengers in all packages.