Level 6, Lion Office Tower, No 1 Jalan Nagasari,
50200 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia6 03 21489601 | | firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: WXPAW20-04
Enjoy a sweeping view of Malaysia as you glide through the sunny skies from Bukit Bubus Kota Putera, Terengganu or Bukit Batu Pahat Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor.
Day Trip (5 hours)
Requirements: Anyone can GLIDE! No experience needed.
• As a tandem paragliding passenger, you do not require any previous experience at all. Your pilot will brief you on everything you need to know shortly before the flight.
• Minimum weight of 40kg and maximum weight of 100kg. Surcharge of RM 50 applicable for passenger weight 90kg and above.
• Children under the age of 18 years old must have consent by a legal guardian
• If you have a medical condition that you think may affect your ability to paraglide, please consult your doctor in advance.
What time to arrive
The time mentioned in your booking confirmation email is your arrival time at the meeting point, it is not your glide time. This activity shall take a whole day depends on a few conditions. Hence, kindly take note that
• If you require a ground transfer to the meeting point Taman Millenium, Kuala Kubu Bharu please wait at our pick up point Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre as early 9.30 am in the morning.
• Depending on the traffic condition, Hotel Istana to The Taman Millenium, Kuala Kubu Bharu takes around 1 hour 5 mins.
• You shall meet the Glide Team at 12 o’clock at the meeting point, attend short briefing around 5-10 mins before you glide and depart to take off zone. Be in mind your glide should start at any time when the wind or weather permit. Flight duration shall take 7-15 mins so don’t miss out the amazing view while you glide.
• Enjoy the light refreshment provided and do not forget to take some pictures with your glide team for keepsake and most important remember to ask for the video recording from the team for your own copy. Please bring your own pen drive or memory stick for video transferring purpose.
• You shall end this activity at 5 or 6 pm. Your ground transfer team will pick you up around this time at the meeting point and transfer you back to the pickup point.
• If you are in Terengganu or visiting this state, your pick up point shall be at Primula Beach Resort or any location in Kuala Terengganu given. From Primula Beach Resort to Kota Putera Paragliding Park takes around 1 hour 38 mins so please wait at pick up point as early 8.30 a.m. The rest of your activity itinerary should be the same as points above.
What to wear
Please dress suitably and comfortably for the activity and be respectful of the local culture and sentiments.
• Attire with closed shoes, preferably laced up shoes like sports shoes are preferred.
• Also recommended to wear long pants, and long-sleeved shirt, put on sunscreen, hat and sunglasses for better sun protection.
Paragliding is weather dependent. As Malaysia enjoys a tropical monsoon climate, it's pretty much hot and humid with a bit of rain throughout the year.
• In case of bad weather, our team will announce a “standby”, which means we have to put our operations on hold. Regular announcements will be made updating you on the conditions while you wait at our locations.
• If the weather shows no signs of improving, the operation is cancelled and you cannot reschedule for the next available date, you will receive a refund.
Booking in advance is necessary before the beginning of your trip in case it needs to be rescheduled due to bad weather.
• Please book at least one week in advance, especially during the weekends and public holidays.
• 50% deposit is required for confirmation of attendance.
• Last minute cancellation/changes/postponement (7 working days, Mon-Fri) will result in deposit been forfeited.
from MYR 170
from MYR 772
from MYR 169
from MYR 1,002
from MYR 530
DAYANGTI TRANSPORT & TOURS SDN BHD
from MYR 6,880
KHALIFAKOTA TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 630
CAT TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 850
EYE M HEAR HOLIDAYS SDN BHD
from MYR 3,382
SHAHMIE TRAVEL & TOURS SDN. BHD.
from MYR 4,188