Duration: 4D 3N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: ATT 1021-04
Kuching is the capital and the most populous city in the state of Sarawak in Malaysia. It is also the capital of Kuching Division. The city is situated on the Sarawak River at the southwest tip of the state of Sarawak on the island of Borneo.
Experience the diversity of culture and nature of Sarawak, through its capital city, Kuching in 4 Days 3 Nights.
2 Pax (max is 25 Pax)
Meet and greet at Kuching International Airport. (preferably arrival at 0900hrs ) Proceed to Kuching City Tour. Drive through the place of interest (China Town, Tua Pek Kong Temple, Kuching Mosque) Visit the Sarawak’s Historical building such as Kuching Waterfront, Square Tower, Old Courthouse, General Post Office and experience Darul Hana Bridge, the latest Kuching’s unique trademark, complementing the Brooke-era Astana on the left of the bridge, and the modern yet unique Sarawak State Assembly on the right. Driver will meet up at the other end of the bridge. If time permits, you will proceed to Orchid Garden. A brief stop will be made at a local souvenirs outlet. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to hotel for check-in and overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Sarawak Cultural Village, the 17-acre living museum depicts the heritage of the major racial groups in Sarawak, a perfect introduction to its people, its cultures and its handicrafts. A daily 45-minute cultural performance is not to be missed during the tour. Lunch at Sarawak Cultural Village. After lunch, depart to Serikin Indonesian Border, situated about 1½ hours’ drive from Kuching City. Passing through Bau town which was known as ‘Gold Town of Sarawak’, due to its rich gold ore deposits & gold mining activities in the past. Serikin is the place where Indonesian traders come to sell their cheap good & products to Malaysia every Saturday afternoon & Sunday morning. A stop at Sarawak Kek Lapis. Here you have the opportunity to buy variety choices of layer cake which is famous in Sarawak. Feel free to taste some before you purchase your preferred flavour. Return to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Semenggoh Wildlife Centre. Here captive Orang Utans formerly kept as pets are being nurtured to re-adapt themselves back to jungle life. Learn about the conservation effort done to ensure the sustainability of this endangered species of apes. Before arriving at the feeding platform, you will have a wonderful experience of walking through the amazing untouched rainforest. Depart to Jong’s Crocodile Farm. Located 30km away from Kuching City, the crocodile farm boasts as one of the biggest breeding farms in the country. Spread over an area of three and half acres of land, it houses over 1000 crocodiles. Others animals & birds are Monkeys, leopards, sun bears, pheasants, civets, barking deer, sambar deer, turtles, bats, pythons and hornbills are the other attractions. The crocodiles’ feeding times are at 1100hrs daily. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, depart to Annah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse. The journey to the longhouse passes through scenic countryside surrounded by mountains, located about 70km from Kuching City. Observe the communal lifestyle of the Bidayuh community. Walk around the many wooden longhouses connected by bridges and plank walks and the tour highlight visit the ‘head house’ where heads taken in olden days are ceremoniously kept. Then you will proceed to Pottery Souvenir Shop. Return to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Free and easy in the morning until transfer to the airport for departure. (preferably by 1600hrs).
*Requirement for the trip :
- own refillable water bottle
- put on a pair of good walking shoes
- cotton clothing to remain comfortable
- wide brimmed hat / cap sunblock lotion
*If doing outdoor activities (trekking / hiking ) – prepare also:
- mosquito repellent
- extra clothes
- own towel
- own bottle.
1. All prices are valid from 10 June 2020 - 31 December 2020.
2. All rate based on 3* Hotel - Twin / Double room arrangement.
3. All tour prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
4. All rate are nett in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) per person & non-commissionable.
5. Single Traveler or Single Supplement request will incurred additional 60% surcharge, from the Min 2 Pax rate (as shown above)
6. All Prices are based on F.I.T / G.I.T private tour, valid for all MALAYSIAN. FOREIGNER who is in MALAYSIA, before MCO (before 18th March 2020 till now) is subject to 10% surcharge only of total Package rate booked.
7. A min RM300 deposit is required for any tour package booking.
8. Full Payment 30 days before arrival / travel / tour date.
9. No confirmation will be considered as confirmed without the payment of a deposit. Failing will result in the cancellation of reservation.
10. In case of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive Official Email / Text (in writing) and cancellation charges would be as follows:
11. We highly recommend all tour members to purchase accident, baggage and general liability insurance to protect their travel plan.
12. Amogha Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd, acts as an agent for travel agents, airlines, hotels, restaurants, transport carriers and all other contractors and as such, does not accept responsibility for any act, omission, error or any irregularity, delay, loss, damage, injury, theft, accident, change of schedules, strikes, civil commotions or government regulations. The company reserves the right, without penalty, to change routes, timetable, itineraries and accommodation, with or without notice, if it finds to be in the best interest of all concerned.
13. ATTSB will provide the Final itinerary (we call Confirmation Letter) to all our clients, usually 48 hours before guests’ arrival date/time.
a. This package & rate is based on 3* Hotel (Abell Hotel / Tune Hotel). Other available accommodation options are:
- 4* Hotel (Grand Margherita / Merdeka Palace Hotel) at RM1,030 /pax (min 2 pax)
- 5* Hotel (Riverside Majestic / Waterfront Hotel) at RM 1,030/pax (min 2 pax)
b. For Single Traveler or Single Supplement request - 60% of min 2Pax rate surcharge.
c. For FOREIGNER who is in MALAYSIA, before MCO (before 18th March 2020) - 10% additional surcharge.
from MYR 620
from MYR 960
from MYR 670
from MYR 3,460
from MYR 800
TUMPUAN VACATION SDN. BHD.
from MYR 754
HYAD TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 1,200
ALTIS HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD.
from MYR 690
CAT TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 1,595