Duration: 3D 2N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: ATT 1021-02
Explore the Capital city of Kuching in just 3 Days 2 Nights & experience the local food.
Meet and greet at Kuching International Airport(preferably arrival at 0900hrs). Proceed to Kuching City Tour. Drive through the place of interest (China Town, Tua Pek Kong Temple, Kuching Mosque) & Visit the Sarawak’s Historical building such as Kuching Waterfront, Square Tower, Old Courthouse, General Post Office and experience Darul Hana Bridge, the latest Kuching’s unique trademark, complementing the Brooke-era Astana on the left of the bridge, and the modern yet unique Sarawak State Assembly on the right. Driver will meet up at the other end of the bridge. If time permits, you will proceed to Orchid Garden. A brief stop will be made at a local souvenirs outlet. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to hotel for check-in and overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Bako National Park. Gazetted as a national park in 1957, Bako has almost every type of vegetation found in Borneo. Wildlife sightings are almost guaranteed; long-
tailed macaque monkeys, silver leaf monkeys, wild boar, squirrels and monitor lizards are commonly seen around the park and so are the rare proboscis monkeys. Lunch either at local restaurant or Bako National Park (depends on weather).
A stop at Sarawak Kek Lapis. Here you have the opportunity to buy variety choices of layer cake which is famous in Sarawak. Feel free to taste some before you purchase your preferred flavor. Return to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Free and easy in the morning until transfer to the airport for departure.(preferably departure by 1600hrs)
1. All prices are valid from 10 June 2020 - 31 December 2020.
2. All rate based on 3* Hotel - Twin / Double room arrangement.
3. All tour prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
4. All rate are nett in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) per person & non-commissionable.
5. Single Traveler or Single Supplement request will incurred additional 60% surcharge, from the Min 2 Pax rate (as shown above)
6. All Prices are based on F.I.T / G.I.T private tour, valid for all MALAYSIAN.
FOREIGNER who is in MALAYSIA, before MCO (before 18th March 2020 till now) is subject to 10% surcharge only of total Package rate booked.
7. A min RM300 deposit is required for any tour package booking.
8. Full Payment 30 days before arrival / travel / tour date.
9. No confirmation will be considered as confirmed without the payment of a deposit. Failing will result in the cancellation of reservation.
10. In case of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive Official Email / Text (in writing) and cancellation charges would be as follows:
30 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the full amount.
14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 25% of the full amount.
07 days or less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
11. We highly recommend all tour members to purchase accident, baggage and general liability insurance to protect their travel plan.
12. Amogha Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd, acts as an agent for travel agents, airlines, hotels, restaurants, transport carriers and all other contractors and as such, does not accept responsibility for any act, omission, error or any irregularity, delay, loss, damage, injury, theft, accident, change of schedules, strikes, civil commotions or government regulations. The company reserves the right, without penalty, to change routes, timetable, itineraries and accommodation, with or without notice, if it finds to be in the best interest of all concerned.
13. ATTSB will provide the Final itinerary (we call Confirmation Letter) to all our clients, usually 48 hours before guests’ arrival date/time.
from MYR 620
from MYR 2,995
from MYR 3,460
from MYR 860
from MYR 915
ALTIS HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD.
from MYR 690
TUMPUAN VACATION SDN. BHD.
from MYR 754
HYAD TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 1,200
CAT TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 1,595