Duration: 5D 4N
Minimum Pax: 2
Package Code: ATT 1021-07
Kuching is the capital and the most populous city in the state of Sarawak in Malaysia. It is also the capital of Kuching Division. The city is situated on the Sarawak River at the southwest tip of the state of Sarawak on the island of Borneo.
Meet and great at Kuching international Airport (preferably arrival at 0900am). Transfer to Hotel for check-in. Free & Easy. Overnight in Hotel in Kuching.
Breakfast(0700am) at Hotel. Depart to Semenggoh Wildlife Centre. Here captive Orang Utans formerly kept as pets are being nurtured to re adapt themselves back to jungle life. Learn about the conservation effort done to ensure the sustainability of this endangered species of apes. Before arriving at the feeding platform, you will have a wonderful experience of walking through the amazing untouched rainforest. After lunch (at 1200pm), proceed to Kuching City Tour. Drive through the place of interest (China Town, Tua Pek Kong Temple, Kuching Mosque) & Visit the Sarawak’s Historical building such as Kuching Waterfront, Square Tower, Old Courthouse, General Post Office and experience Darul Hana Bridge, the latest Kuching’s unique trademark, complementing the Brooke-era Astana on the left of the bridge, and the modern yet unique Sarawak State Assembly on the right. Driver will meet up at the other end of the bridge. If time permits, you will proceed to Orchid Garden. A brief stop will be made at a local souvenirs outlet. Transfer to Hotel and overnight in Hotel in Kuching.
Breakfast(at 0800am) at Hotel. At 0930am,depart from hotel to experience 2D1N Authentic Iban Longhouse, situated about 250km from Kuching City town, with a few interesting stops along the way: the first one at Serian Town, a predominantly dayak trading town, where we will stop to shop for gifts with the Ibans. Second at Lachau, a small upcountry Chinese Village, where you dine for lunch where barter trade is still being transacted between the natives of Kalimantan and Sarawak, as well as the Chinese shop owners. After lunch(at 1200pm), the journey continues through scenic countryside or rice fields, rubber, cocoa, and pepper, oil palm plantations that intermingle with luxuriant tropical rainforest, rivers and mountain ranges. Proceed to the final stage of the journey at the jetty. Here you will board native longboats and travel further up river to an Iban Longhouse. Leave your belongings in the family room and relish local coffee, tea, and conversations with the families while waiting for local delicacies to be serve for dinner. Overnight at local Iban longhouse.
*Things to bring for Longhouse Trip :-
Breakfast (at 0700am) in the Longhouse. Depart to downriver by longboat to the jetty, return to Kuching with a short Stopover in Lachau for refreshment. Transfer to Kuching City and Check in Hotel. Proceed with the cruise of the Sarawak River provides a unique view of the picturesque riverine life of Kuching City. Cruising pass colorful Malay Tambangs built as small boathouses used for ferrying locals crossing the river, you will view Malay houses built on stilts fishing villages, The Astana – the former residence of the White Rajahs, now the Governor’s residence. (preferably by 0500pm depart from hotel). Overnight in Hotel in Kuching.
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from Resort. By 0930am, depart to Sarawak Cultural Village; the 17-acre living museum depicts the
heritage of the major racial groups in Sarawak, a perfect introduction to its people, its cultures and its handicrafts. A daily 45-minute cultural performance is not to be missed during the tour. Lunch at SCV. After that, transfer to the airport for departure. (preferably departure by 0400pm)
1. All prices are valid from 10 June 2020 - 31 December 2020.
2. All rate based on 3* Hotel - Twin / Double room arrangement.
3. All tour prices are subject to change with or without prior notice.
4. All rate are nett in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) per person & non-commissionable.
5. Single Traveler or Single Supplement request will incurred additional 60% surcharge, from the Min 2 Pax rate (as shown above)
6. All Prices are based on F.I.T / G.I.T private tour, valid for all MALAYSIAN. FOREIGNER who is in MALAYSIA, before MCO (before 18th March 2020 till now) is subject to 10% surcharge only of total Package rate booked.
7. A min RM300 deposit is required for any tour package booking.
8. Full Payment 30 days before arrival / travel / tour date.
9. No confirmation will be considered as confirmed without the payment of a deposit. Failing will result in the cancellation of reservation.
10. In case of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive Official Email / Text (in writing) and cancellation charges would be as follows:
30 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the full amount.
14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 25% of the full amount.
07 days or less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
11. We highly recommend all tour members to purchase accident, baggage and general liability insurance to protect their travel plan.
12. Amogha Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd, acts as an agent for travel agents, airlines, hotels, restaurants, transport carriers and all other contractors and as such, does not accept responsibility for any act, omission, error or any irregularity, delay, loss, damage, injury, theft, accident, change of schedules, strikes, civil commotions or government regulations. The company reserves the right, without penalty, to change routes, timetable, itineraries and accommodation, with or without notice, if it finds to be in the best interest of all concerned.
13. ATTSB will provide the Final itinerary (we call Confirmation Letter) to all our clients, usually 48 hours before guests’ arrival date/time.
from MYR 4,465
from MYR 800
from MYR 765
from MYR 1,050
from MYR 3,460
TUMPUAN VACATION SDN. BHD.
from MYR 754
CAT TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 1,595
ALTIS HOLIDAYS SDN. BHD.
from MYR 690
HYAD TRAVEL SDN BHD
from MYR 1,200