Day 1 : Arrival Tokyo
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach.
Day 2 : [SIC] Tokyo Grand Tour (Breakfast Lunch)
# Return service is available to the hotel where you were pickup (Approx.6:00p.m-8:00p.m)
**10 Jul – 08 Sep tour may be cancelled or the itinerary may change due to traffic control or any other operational reason.**
- Tokyo Tower: Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform. (Approx.30minute)
- Meiji Shrine: Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area. (Approx. 40minute)
- Drive pass Akasaka Guest House and National Diet building.
- Imperial Palace East garden: Enjoy a pleasant walk through the east garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty. (Mon, Fri & when East garden is closed, the itinerary will replace with Imperial Palace Plaza and Double bridge. (Approx. 40minute)
- Ginza shopping district (Drive Through)
- Japanese Style lunch *(VGML menu available on request)
- Hama-Rikyu Garden. This garden is a typical daimyo (Japanese feudal lord) garden in the Edo period with tidal pond (Approx. 40minutes)
- Sumida River Cruise. Enjoy a boat ride from a port of Tokyo, Hinade Pier to Asakusa and see a harmonious blend of old and new Tokyo. (Approx.40min)
- Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street. Famous cultural landmark in Tokyo. Walk down an active shopping street Nakamise leading to one of the finest Buddhist temples in Japan (Approx.40Min)
- Kappabashi (Drive Through)
- Ueno and Akihabara (Drive through) Arrive in Ueno at approx. 5:45pm and in Akihabara at approx. 6:00pm.
Day 3 : [SIC] Mt. Fuji & Hakone with Lunch & Return by Motor coach-Daily departure (Breakfast Lunch)
- Tomei Expressway Fuji Sky Line – Enjoy scenery of rural Japan driving along to Mt. Fuji and a panoramic view from the 5th station. (Approx. 8,000ft).
- Hakone Sky Gondola – Enjoy a double wired gondola with 360 degree panorama for the breath-taking view of the volcanic Hakone Mountains
- Owakudani Valley – Ancient Crater where you can smell sulfurous fumes and see clouds of steam rise from crevasses.
- Pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi – Cruise across peaceful Lake Ashi and enjoy the picturesque and serene natural beauty of the Crater Lake.
- Return back to Tokyo city by Seat in Coach.Optional transfer back to Tokyo station by Shinkasen: **ADD RM 120/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
Day 4 : Tokyo Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at hotel, free at leisure until time for transfer to Haneda Airport by seat-in-coach for departure flight.