Duration: 3D 2N
Minimum Pax: 3
Package Code: CATLPO19
Lombok is an Indonesian island east of Bali and west of Sumbawa, part of the Lesser Sunda Island chain. It's known for beaches and surfing spots, particularly at Kuta and Banko Banko (in south Lombok). The motor-vehicle-free Gili Islands (Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Gili Meno), off Lombok’s west coast, offer more beaches, reefs for diving and snorkeling, and a sea turtle hatchery.
Upon arrival at the airport our team will meet and greet you then doing Sasak Traditional tour. The tour starts by visiting Banyumulek pottery village continued to Sukarare hand weaving village to see the process of making local cloth and sarong using a simple loom. The weaving process is done by local young ladies. Next visit is to Sade Village to see the indigenous sasak tribe. The house where they live in called Bale tani. The floor of the house is made of buffalo dunk mixed with clay, Last visit is to Kuta and Tanjung aan beach, The exotic beach at south of Lombok. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant,
OPTION A - FREE & EASY AT GILI TRAWANGAN TOUR (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel,free program till time transferred to airport for next destination
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates quoted in Ringgit Malaysia , nett and non-commissionable.
- The above rates are strictly for MALAYSIA Market
- The above package requires a minimum of 02 paxs (GV2) per booking, Number of pax based on full paying
- Rates are NOT applicable for Group booking (GIT) & No FOC
- Pick up & drop off based on LOMBOK AIRPORT
- No Mandarin speaking guide available
- Halal Meal arrange without charges
- Child age 02 - 10 years old , 11 YEARS OLD consider Adult fare
- All transfers are based on PRIVATE (PVT) basic
- Confirmed hotels cannot be refunded in the event where paxs opt to change hotels when in Lombok.
- All rates may be subjected to change without prior notice.
- Itinery are subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- No refunds will be given for any tours, meals or other services not utilized by passengers in all packages.
- Hari Raya Surcharge @ RM 50.00 per person ( 20 - 28 May2020 )
from MYR 350
from MYR 1,200
from MYR 880
from MYR 538
from MYR 450
TUMPUAN VACATION SDN. BHD.
from MYR 720